Right of withdrawal
According to Art. 64 and s.s. of the Consumption Code (Legislative Decree 2005/06), the costumer has the right of cancelling the purchasing contract for any reason, without any need to give explanation and without any penalty.
To exercise the right, the costumer will have to send to Ufoody S.r.l.s. the relative online form (available to download here) within 14 working days from the date of goods receiving or, if the consumer intends to exercise the right of withdrawal before receiving the products, the withdrawal notice may be sent at any time before they are received.
This communication shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledge of receipt, addressed to:
Via Cesare Battisti, 63, 41121 Modena (MO)
Once received the communication, our Customer Service will inform the costumer about the instructions for the formalities of the goods return.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1. The right of withdrawals exclusively applies to the product bought in its entireness;
2. According to the Law, the shipping charges relative to the return of goods are totally to the expenses of the customer;
3. The shipment, until storehouse certifies receipt of evidence, is under the full customer’s responsibility;
4. In case of goods damages during the transport, UFOODY s.r.l.s. will inform the customer of the misdeed (within 5 working days from the date of the goods delivery to our warehouse) in order to enable him to make a denunciation towards the courier and obtain a possible refund. In this case, the product will be put at the customer’s disposal for its return while canceling the withdrawal request.
UFOODY s.r.l.s. will refund the customer of the whole amount paid, within 30 days from the received goods, through transferring procedure of the amount on Credit card or through Bank transfer of Money. The customer himself will provide supplying the bank data through which the refund will be done (ABI Code – CAB - Current Account of the Invoice Heading).
The right of withdrawal is fully lost in default of the essential condition of goods integrity (the packaging and/or its content), in those cases in which UFOODY s.r.l.s. ascertains the following:
- The absence of the external packaging and/or wrapping containing the product purchased.
- The product’s damaging for reasons that do not derive from its transport.
In case of right of withdrawal decay, UFOODY s.r.l.s. will provide returning to sender the acquired good, charging to the customer the shipping expenses.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- Purchased goods by a customer not consumer and/or who requires invoice
- Purchase of tailor-made or clearly personalized goods
- Purchase of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Purchase of sealed goods which can not be replace for hygiene reasons or related to the health protection or which have been unwrapped after the delivery.
With reference to the cases of withdrawal exclusion listed above, the customer, in particular, is informed and accepts that among the goods “liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly” are included both food products (including wines, alcohol and beverages)and cosmetics, as the peculiarities and quality of this kind of products are liable to alteration, also as a result of an inappropriate conservation.
Therefore, for hygienic reason and protection of costumers, the right of withdrawal applies only to products purchased on the site that can be returned to UFOODY s.r.l.s. and put again on the market without dangers to customers’ health (such as books, gadgets, kitchenware).
UFOODY s.r.l.s. aims to provide customers the possibility to substitute the products purchased online.
Whenever the customer is not fully satisfied, he will have to keep the whole documentation related to the delivery and the product itself in its original packaging. After that contact UFOODY s.r.l.s. by sending an email to the Address; email@example.com. The Ufoody S.r.l.s. Customer Care Service will agree with the Customer upon the product’s withdrawal.
Lack of conformity
In case of lack of conformity of goods sold by UFOODY s.r.l.s., the customer will have to contact immediately the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sales goods are ruled with application of the legal guarantee as per Articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumption Code. The customer is entitled to restore, without any expense, the conformity of goods through the repairing or substitution, or else to proper reduction of the price or to the contract resolution. The customer decays such rights, in case he does not denounce to UFOODY s.r.l.s. the lack of conformity within the term of two months from the date of discovery of the defect.